- Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Code: RCI-ABV-04985
- Location: Abbott Park Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 04/16/2019
- Duration: 7 Months
- Status: Open
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- The Regulatory Affairs Associate assesses incoming global regulatory information and enters data into clients systems.
- Interacts with all areas of regulatory affairs and affiliates to ensure information is current, accurate and available in regulatory systems.
- Executes established business processes, and may assist in development and implementation of process /system changes and/or data remediation projects.
- Troubleshoots errors and system performance and issues.
- Works with supervisor and IT on business problem resolution and enhancements.
- Participates and contributes in group, department and cross-functional meetings.
- Provides input on training materials, and may assist in training junior team members.
Bachelor's degree in science related field
• 3+ years in a related area including manufacturing, regulatory affairs, R&D, or quality in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other healthcare industry.
• Experience/understanding/use of software tools.
• Demonstrated analytical and communication skills.
NOTES FROM INTAKE CALL
What hours and days will this person be working?
Mon-Fri Regular Hours 8-5pm
What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
Identify information/ be analytical
Strong communication skills
What years of experience, education, and/or certification are required?
Bachelor’s degree in the science field, 3 years of relevant experience
What is nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
Experience with data
What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)?
Is any testing required for this role?
Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role?
If a remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Onsite
Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role:
Role sometimes requires OT.