- Title: Clerk
- Code: RCI-LON-20034-1
- Location: Mays Landing New Jersey (NJ) 08330
- Posted Date: 05/07/2019
- Duration: 9 Months
- Status: Open
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
- Analyzes and logs drawing package distribution history to computerized and/or manual control records, releases documents for distribution, and notifies affected departments of pending issues.
- Prepares requests for reproduction of documents through scanning technologies for long term electronic storage.
- Consistently maintains related electronic control records in document management system.
- Consistently compiles and maintains related hard copy control records in drafting department file cabinets.
- May be required to operate reproduction equipment.
- Experience demonstrating skill examining documents in both electronic and hard copy form such as, drawings and specifications to verify completeness, accuracy and to ensure revision control processes are adhered to.
- Experience demonstrating skill in preparing reports and tracking performance measurements and reporting on document control status.
- Experience demonstrating skill retrieving and/or delivering electronic drawing files and related information using file transfer protocol sites (ftp sites), scanning, email, portable hard drives, and various other tools as necessary.
- Experience demonstrating skill using PC-based word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation, diagramming tools, databases and e-mail software.
- Ability and willingness to work extended and non-standard hours as required (including holidays and weekends) with little or no notice, on-call and during storms and system emergencies.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Experience managing projects, particularly those associated with the issuance and maintenance of controlled drawings/maps/records.
- Experience demonstrating skill keeping abreast of new technology, developments related to document management and scanning process equipment and systems.
- Experience demonstrating skill serving as a liaison with other companies, departments, governmental and utility and/or industry agencies.