- Title: Packaging Operator
- Code: RCI-BI-9080457
- Location: Gainesville Georgia (GA) 30501
- Posted Date: 05/13/2019
- Duration: 11 Months
- Status: Open/Slot Over
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Operate department machine lines (Labellers) inspecting Freeze dried product and Diluent for quality. Package, shrink wrap,Label printing verification and prepare final released product for transportation to Distribution.
- Operate Forklift and move pallets and boxes of inventories
- Preform monthly safety audit and document results.
- Restock inventory and supplies for department
- Operate fork lift manual amd automatic.
- Cold room temp chart verification.
- Document production process.
- Act as backup: Operate ampoule labelers, Document the production process.
- Clean and maintain organization of Department.
- Verify 1st printed label with 2015/artwork #on formula for printing. Pull Govt. samples for QC
- Preform jobs by following SOP and scheduled daily duties
- Basic mechanical ability
- Flexible and easy to adapt to different packaging processes
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs. a distance of 50 feet.
- Must have the dexterity to repetitively pick up and pack small objects for 10 hour shifts
- Stand and walk up to 10 hr. shifts
- Distinguish color
- Forklift driving experience