- Title: Customer Service Representative
- Code: RCI-SA-9178459
- Location: Bridgewater New Jersey (NJ) 08807
- Posted Date: 05/14/2019
- Duration: 18 Months
- Status: Open
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Handles day to day operations of claims and credits management dedicated to customer needs as it relates to expired returns and Supply Chain shipping errors/claims.
Major responsibilities are as follows:
- Credit and 3rd party vendor management for claims and expired returns
- Customer Inbox
- GBU Alignment and Support
Ensures credit management is aligned with Trade terms/credit policies and business requirements. This position is responsible for complying with all applicable SOX and internal controls, and maintaining or exceeding all relevant department KPIs.
Customer Inbox and Esker OCR Technology Management
Manages Claims support inbox consisting of orders and inquiries from trading partners maintaining established service levels and continuously closing the loop with inquiry resolution. Checks customer inquiries and ensures timely communication.
GBU Alignment and Support (Relationship Management)
Provides support to internal stakeholders, as defined by individual or unique customer needs, benchmarking efforts, and collaboration with the department on specific ways to ensure the best level of service. Integrate continuous feedback and communication to the business on shipments and potential order delays. Responsible for communications to business for anomolies and exception based issues or concerns.
Works with stakeholders and team members across an international environment and across multiple departments and functions. Must be able to break down silos or barriers that resist change or collaboration. Collaborate efficiently with all stakeholders to ensure consistency between business driven deliverables and the completion of operational goals.
- Visits other industry leading companies, such as Amazon or FedEx, to understand more around their customer excellence model to bring back new ideas and solutions to the department
- Attend relevant supply chain conferences or trainings
- Attends regular meetings with key stakeholders and leadership to review results, trends, and identify opportunities to improve processes, service levels, results, costs and customer satisfaction.
- Visits accounts and distribution centers as needed to collaborate or opportunities to improve results.
- Collaborates with internal distribution centers on areas of opportunity for improved or more efficient service.
years’ experience in pharma supply chain and/or customer service
Bilingual in English and Spanish.