- Title: .Net Full Stack Developer
- Code: RCI-VTL-20314
- Location: Temple Terrace Florida (FL) 33637
- Posted Date: 05/14/2019
- Duration: 27 Months
- Status: Open
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- In search of a Full-Stack Angular/.Net Core Software Engineer to help build out Angular/.Net Core-based portals.
- Work duties will include some Full Stack work within the .NET framework.
- Security Technology Solutions (STS) maintains and develops software related to company’s need to meet legal compliance and physical, cyber, and international security.
- The selected candidate will possess strong knowledge and working experience with Angular or relevant front-end technologies.
- The engineer will also be comfortable working with the .NET Framework, .Net Core, Web APIs, and should be capable of doing the Full-Stack role functionalities.
- Candidate must have relevant experience with Angular in addition to web-standard technologies
- Must be comfortable working with SQL
- Must have a great understanding of SOAP / REST, the marshalling and un-marshalling of XML / JSON data
- Must have experience with Version Control systems, preferring GIT or TFS
- Must be comfortable on an Agile software team and be able to provide daily written and verbal updates on their work efforts
- Must be completely comfortable developing software on a Windows environment
Desired in a Candidate:
- Minimum 5 years of experience and with a Computer Science (or related) Degree
- Some System Operations experience: setting up and deploying a web-application
- Web applications
- Web Services
- Enterprise Databases: SQL
- Microsoft Office
- Programming Languages - Java Script