- Title: Associate Scientist
- Code: RCI-ABT-77385
- Location: Columbus Ohio (OH) 43215
- Posted Date: 05/15/2019
- Duration: 24 Months
- Status: Open/Slot Over
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- This is an ASAP start. Local candidate preferred.
- Must have excellent Excel proficiency.
- Must be able to work in a pilot plant environment.
- Food Science or chemical engineering degree is preferred for this job.
- Product development experience in milk Beverage formulation will be plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Food Science, nutrition or Chemical Engineering.
- Fresh out of school or 1 year experience in industry or internship in related field.
- Skilled in product development R&D and nutritional formulation is a plus.
- Knowledge in Food nutrition, food processing, and food chemistry and trial design is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel is required for the job.
- Develop new formulations and formulation improvement for R&D and Commercialization
- Design and conduct bench work and pilot trials
- Work with Excel Spreadsheets to develop and modify weigh sheets and production instructions for pilot and commercial scale production
- Weighing ingredients and Blending ingredients in right proportion to develop small scale products in pilot plant
- Request analytical composition tests by filling -in appropriate tests in the database
- Keeping proper records of work in a lab note Book
- Writing small reports and tabulating analytical results in a Word document
- Developing presentation slides in Power point