- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-NV-9081348
- Location: Fort Worth Texas (TX) 76136
- Posted Date: 05/15/2019
- Duration: 2 Months
- Status: Open/Slot Over
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Performs a wide range of involved administrative and secretarial duties and administrative projects for leaders within US Vision Care.
- Requires the use of independent judgment in carrying out and coordination of duties within practices and procedures.
- Exposure to confidential data requires considerable use of tact, integrity, discretion and judgment.
- Works independently with no instructions needed on routine work, and general instructions given for new activities and special projects.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, letters and/or visitors for leader.
- Routes or answers routine and non-routine inquiries and obtains and furnishes information within departmental and company policy.
- Schedules appointments and maintains assigned leaders calendar. Arranges meetings.
- Administers most matters in the absence of leader, including verbal and written approvals on urgent matters.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work through supervisor’s office.
- Initiates follow-up action. Organizes and maintains leaders’ correspondence and records, following up on pending matters with limited direction.
- Sets up and administers filing systems.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- 3 years of administrative or secretarial experience in a related areas.