- Title: Marketing Manager
- Code: RCI-VTL-20255
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10007
- Posted Date: 05/15/2019
- Duration: 18 Months
- Status: Open
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The primary goal of this position is to retain customers and grow revenue for the company.
- The position is responsible for the strategic and tactical development of marketing plans, providing direction internally and externally on the best use of marketing dollars to support initiatives targeted to the intended audience, as well as communicating plans for creative development.
- Implementation/execution of complete digital and traditional marketing plans.
- Day to day ownership of CRM communications to existing company’s FiOS customers which include e-mail, digital, social, and other online and offline marketing programs.
- Actively review tactical results, and evaluate opportunities for testing and enhancement.
- Administration & Coordination of marketing budget, ensuring programs are on or under budget, plus effectively manage and track agency scopes of work.
- Must have minimum 4 years agency and/or client side marketing experience.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization.
- Above average proficiency with excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Strong leadership and a proven ability to positively influence change.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing external marketing or advertising agencies.
- Self-starter who provides thoughtful recommendations and solutions.
- Confident verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.