- Title: Business Operations - Resource Manager
- Code: RCI-VBC-19757
- Location: Littleton Colorado (CO) 80124
- Posted Date: 05/15/2019
- Duration: 11 Months
- Status: Open
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Oversee hiring requests for Company’s Business Group, ensuring they are completed accurately, timely, and in compliance with financial guidelines.
- Act as a direct interface to senior leader for hiring approvals, and provide support to hiring managers to resolve staffing roadblocks.
- Track and manage headcount activity for the organization and remain accountable for monthly updates of the master headcount database for Customer Operations.
- Manage hiring approval track for assigned leader(s), owning end to end workflow to ensure timely and accurate processing of new hire and back-fill positions
- Enforce accuracy, quality and depth of business justifications for hiring requests
- Interface directly with assigned leader to obtain approvals for hiring requests and facilitate clarifying information, as needed
- Ensure compliance with billable margin and company ratio guidelines, or highlight exceptions to senior leader
- Provide day-to-day support and advocacy to hiring managers to reinforce process and provide statuses on pending requests
- Produce ad-hoc headcount reports for senior leader, as required
- Drive monthly master headcount database updates to include customer assignments, FTE allocations and labor category for every employee
- Interface with partner organizations such as Finance and HR on behalf of Company’s Business Group
Must Have Skills:
- You are detail-oriented and can juggle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- You have the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization and convey a friendly, “can do” attitude at all times.
- You have the ability to work independently and proactively anticipate work requirements.
- You are process-oriented and innovative in identifying opportunities to leverage automation to streamline work.
- Finance or project management background
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills
- Quantitative and analytical skills using MS Excel effectively to develop models and drive analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 or more years of relevant work experience