- Title: Business Information Analyst
- Code: RCI-BMS-27224-1
- Location: Tampa Florida (FL) 33634
- Posted Date: 05/15/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Status: Open
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Ideal candidate will develop and deliver analytic ready data sets and reports to key clients across R&D.
- They will join a collaborative analytic data & metrics team, and will partner effectively inside and outside the team to gather requirements for analytic ready datasets, leverage existing systems and data sources to optimal, timely and accurate deliverables.
- By delivering integrated analytic ready datasets, ideal candidate will contribute to data-driven insights across the enterprise that can lead to optimized processes, increased productivity and improve speed of new medicines to patients in need.
- Uses several different reporting technologies and data science skills to create, run, deliver and optimize analytic ready datasets for analyst colleagues and functional partners across the R&D organization
- Build or enhance reports and dashboards based on user and analytic requirements.
- Conduct data ingestion, data profiling, data cleansing, and data integration
- Provides Business Intelligence (BI) Tools end user assistance
- 3+ years’ experience preferably in a pharmaceutical, life science, or healthcare related industry
- Experience with Informatica and IDS Developer and Analyst tools is a plus
- Working knowledge of relational databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, and or PL/SQL
- Working with managed analytics environment like Domino ( using Pythn/R/SAS) would be highly desirable
- Familiarity with provisioning data to Business Information applications; Examples: Cognos, Oracle, Informatica, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
- Data query and combination application experience
- Understanding of basic project management and system life cycle
- Skilled in excel
- Working knowledge of data reporting best practices and standards
- Experience with data dictionaries, database tools, data profiling, data cleansing, and business rules
- Experience working directly with stakeholders for requirements gathering
- General understanding of scientific R&D processes and terminologies
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally with focus in data science or analytic fields
- US military experience will be considered towards industry experience requirements