- Title: Stability Admin Associate
- Code: RCI-PFE-15699-1
- Location: Lake Forest Illinois (IL) 60045
- Posted Date: 06/07/2019
- Duration: 18 Months
- Status: Open
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
Candidates MUST HAVE 3+ years with relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Supports internal customers in the set up and change management of stability studies, fielding stability-related queries concerning marketed pharmaceutical products and active pharmaceutical ingredients, and prepares submission-ready reports on stability data.
- May be involved on limited duration project teams.
- Works closely with manufacturing sites to ensure that all stability commitments are met including receipt and placement of stability lots on condition.
- Supports entry and administration of the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) where all stability data are stored including study creation, sample allocation and general system maintenance and change control.
Education: B.S. and/or M.S. Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or similar technical field (desired)
- Experience: Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, familiarity with GMPs and applicable regulations and guidelines (e.g. CFR, EMEA and ICH publications), and standard operating procedures
- Strong communication (oral and written) and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Close attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- To respond to constantly changing conditions and priorities.