- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-SA-9058087
- Location: Swiftwater Pennsylvania (PA) 18370
- Posted Date: 06/07/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
- Status: Open
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Assist both the private and public teams with contract and addendum updates and processing in Excel, Word and other systems. In addition, support the Contract Development team in an effort to stay current with processes and controls.
- Provides general administrative support to two or more managers.
- Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based on department and level(s) of management supported. Provides administrative support requiring a complete knowledge of department functions.
- Responsibilities include preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses.
- Exercises discretion in handling of confidential material and information.
- Assists in special projects as assigned. Recommends improvements on administrative procedures and implements changes.
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of department filing system including potentially confidential data. Responds to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines.
- May provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc.
- Completes other duties as requested. Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations.
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of requisite skills and applies additional skills and knowledge acquired through experience to perform the more complex tasks of the position.
- Generally receives no instructions on routine assignments while under limited supervision.
- Receives general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion
- SAP contract management for the public (federal/state) and private (health systems) contracts
- eCAF/approval management and tracking; ensuring Legal files are complete
- File management of public and private contracts (pricing approvals, contract documents/amendments, correspondence); this is both electronically and via hard copy
- Signoff management tracking and responsibility for auditor review of SAP entry, rebate approvals, supplying contract documents
- Quarterly rebate payments processing (<5) and tracking of public contracts
- Bid proposal prep
- Various reporting needs (CDC Bio Surv Data; Flu summary)
- Daily review of federal bidding opportunities for applicability to SP products; requires knowledge of SP products
- Responsible for VA catalog updates (yearly and as new products are launched)
- Works with other internal departments to accomplish the above and requires confidentiality on sensitive government contract information
Above average Excel and Word skills.
years of experience with Excel, Word, SAP and detailed use of these systems