- Title: Technical Lead
- Code: RCI-BMS-27493-1
- Location: Lawrenceville New Jersey (NJ) 08648
- Posted Date: 06/11/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Status: Open/Slot Over
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Incumbent’s main responsibility will be to manage and provide project oversight of cross-functional teams for the Regulatory and non-regulatory applications for in-house development, enhancement and vendor projects.
- The position requires management leadership to oversee the technical activities required of each project and to ensure the technical team delivers as expected.
- Candidate will be responsible for the overall technical implementation of applications/systems and will frequently interact with internal and external contacts.
- In addition, the Technical Lead will work closely with other members of the group to provide project updates and communicate/escalate issues.
Knowledge Qualifications and Skills:
- Expertise and significant experience in systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience in Computer System Validation and software validation requirements for regulated systems
- Understand software management (including configuration management, data management, network security, IT architecture, infrastructure design, systems integration, and system/application testing approaches)
- Expertise in managing technical projects and/or software support teams in a matrix(cross-functional) environment
- Attention to detail when assessing technical activities and/or reviewing technical documentation (vendor release notes, vendor installation, administration guides, system architecture, system configuration specifications, etc.)
- Structured testing experience
- Ability to identify and address technical issues/problems that may be encountered during the project and the ability to assist the Tier 3 Support team in the resolution of these project issues
- Propose technical solutions to issues and escalate issues appropriately
- Maintain a proactive attitude and behaviour
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work independently
- Provide level 2 support
- Interface directly with the business users, platform engineering, DBAs, software vendors and other service providers. Strong communication skills are a must.
- Professional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Time and resource management skills
- Integrity, personal drive and enthusiasm which motivates people and inspires the highest
- Collaborate with third party vendor to support/upgrade/delivery of product
- Coordinates the activities of a cross functional technical team
- Manages client IT and business relationships
Education and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- Work Experience
- At least five years of experience in technology
- Experience in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry or similar, regulated industry required
- Experience with Service Now or similar tracking/management tools strongly desired
- Prior experience using HPALM desired
- Prior experience using QUMAS desired