- Title: Software Programmer
- Code: RCI-VTL-20195
- Location: Waltham Massachusetts (MA) 02451
- Posted Date: 06/12/2019
- Duration: 11 Months
- Status: Open
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- This position will be responsible for cloud infrastructure and application development to support Hyperlocation services.
- This job will require evaluation of multiple technical approaches, and rapid development of prototypes to validate new technology capabilities.
- This job will require applying advances in GPS, RTK and other location technologies to improve location accuracy.
- The individual will work with network architects and product managers to scope the requirements and develop viable solutions that would require a combination of cloud and network infrastructure components.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of GPS, RTK and related technologies
- Prior experience working with 3GPP, cellular network infrastructure and related protocols
- 3+ years of experience with deploying applications in cloud environments including AWS
- 3+ years of Experience working with Cloud infrastructure components including load balancers, firewalls
- 5+ years of software development expertise across a variety of languages include Node.js, Python, Java, Go, C/C++
- Prior experience working with Docker containers, GIT, Jenkins
- Prior experience with container orchestration using AWS ECS or Kubernetes.
- Ability to integrate software modules and open source software to rapidly prototype product / service ideas
- Strong experience with Kafka / Rabbit MQ or other message broker deployments is preferred.
- Experience developing mobile applications for iOS and Android is desirable
- Knowledge of GPS modules on IoT devices is a plus