- Title: Associate Scientist
- Code: RCI-ABT-77853
- Location: Irving Texas (TX) 75038
- Posted Date: 06/12/2019
- Duration: 4 Months
- Status: Open/Slot Over
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Important Update from the manager
- Previous med tech experience is also acceptable;
- Needing candidates with previous lab experience required
- Undergrad with lab experience acceptable, previous instrumentation preferable, able to work with a team, detail oriented,
- Strong preference towards candidates who are quick learners, as well as those with Architect experience (or Alinity).
- Support Reagent manufacturing.
- Conduct investigations on internal non- conformances and customer complaints related to Reagents.
- Assist in developing/ improving Reagent manufacturing processes and/or products.
- Design experiments and testing schemes, analyze data, write protocols and reports and present results to a cross-functional team.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and be a team player.
- Must possess a BS in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field with at least one to two years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO, and FDA regulations and audits a plus.
- Familiar with process and test method validations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Shall be able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines.