- Title: Office Coordinator
- Code: RCI-0228-1
- Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
- Posted Date: 08/23/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
About this role:
- Client is currently seeking a talented professional to help make sure that our San Francisco, CA Office runs smoothly, from warmly greeting arriving employees and visitors to supporting the management team both day-to-day and in planning special events.
- Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere.
- Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience.
- We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Be first point of contact for all visitors, customers and employees
- Ensure that our office environment is comfortable, effective, and productive as possible, meeting the needs of our internal customers and employees
- Coordinating workplace hospitality services and operations for the local office including food service, mailroom, A.V. support, custodial services, shipping and receiving
- Taking direct ownership of office operations to ensure a first-class office experience, including preparation for new hires, safety and security
- Help manage office events and corporate training meetings including supply management, set-up and catering of meals
- Maintain and allocate stocks of office supplies and snacks including sourcing of competitive suppliers, and creating spreadsheets of stock inventory to more effectively manage office supplies
- Coordinate building management and facility maintenance (call in/schedule repairs, service requests, etc.)
- Assist with projects for other teams and members of the office as well as special projects from time to time
- Support Future of Work efforts
- Work flexibly, supporting and participating in any other tasks as directed by the Workplace Management Team
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- 2 or more years of related experience
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal, communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and able to follow directions
- Must be willing to take on all manner of assignments, be flexible and a team player
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (primarily Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to handle a fast-paced growth environment