- Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Code: RCI-07312
- Location: Brooks, KY 40109
- Posted Date: 08/24/2022
- Duration: 3 - 5 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 224
Shift: Monday Thursday, 12:30pm 11pm (4 10 hour days)
Shift: Monday - Thursday, 12:30pm - 11pm (4 - 10 hour days)
- Candidate MUST be willing to apply for and obtain OR already posses a KY Pharmacy Technician License.
- They can apply for on day one; cost is $25 and is NOT reimbursed.
- The license belongs to the individual and can be used when/if they leave AB.
General Job Description
- Assist the fulfillment team in restocking pack stations and helping fulfillment workflow continue at an efficient pace.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Lifting gel bricks and cooler materials (Up to 50 pounds)
- On feet majority of work shift
- Working in a team-oriented environment (great communicator a must)
- Standing in place or walking for extended periods of time
- Labeling medications with inventory labels
- Shipping and Receiving orders
- Managing/discarding waste
- Operating a manual pallet jack and electric pallet jack to move pallets
Minor Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to company policies
- Remain compliant in required training
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to push carts stacked with heavy material
- Fast paced environment