Administrative Assistant in Plano, TX
- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-19253-1
- Location: Plano, TX 75093
- Posted Date: 08/25/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
Administrative Service Representative/ CS2
Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge of Claim systems:
- Workbench, Acclaim, iAM, SRO, Iron Mountain and Accutrac.
- Research incoming documents and deliver to appropriate party and/or route to appropriate benefit case
- Research and resolved checks that are returned to the office.
- Generate and send out correspondence to customers
- Scan and upload documents onto Workbench claim system
- Gather and research data to address customer inquiries
- Track, locate and deliver physical claim files to office personnel upon request
- Archive closed claims to offsite storage
- Issue check payments as requested and approved by management
- Escheat outstanding checks to the State, according to Escheat Check process.
- Share accountability for the results of respective team
- Organize and develop Excel logs, as needed, to facilitate workflows. Maintain existing inventory logs. Ensure data in logs is current and accurate.
- Open service tickets through Help Desk, as needed
- Support and backfill for co-workers, as needed
- Work with a sense of urgency and complete assignments within requested time frames
- Demonstrate reliability by delivering on all job performance expectations
- Demonstrate behavior that is consistent with Client corporate compliance policies: Privacy, Ethics, and Protection of Information
- Develop an understanding of our customers’ and business partners’ administrative service needs and demonstrate it by consistently interacting with them in a positive manner
- Assist other departments with work, as needed
- Actively contribute to the team’s service and quality objectives
- Maintain regular communication with peers, cross-departmental business partners, and managers regarding compliance and work related issues
- Take accountability for actions and communication in relation to job performance.
- 75% walking; moving files throughout the office; Filing; Scanning file room shelves.
- Light/Moderate lifting of files and file boxes from storage; loading large file volumes into carts to take to the mailroom for scanning and pick up files from mailroom (15-20 lbs.)
Skill Requirements & Qualifications;
- High School education with previous office/business experience (Minimum Requirement.
- Strong organizational skills (Required)
- Self-starter who seeks challenges (Required)
- Customer service initiative (Required)
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment (Required)
- Strong interpersonal skills (Required)
- Individual contributor, as well as, a team player (Required)
- Possess a high level of attention to detail (Required)
- Working knowledge of windows based application: Excel, Microsoft, Access (Required)
- Moderate walking through out the office; Moving files within the office using rolling cart (Required)
- Be mindful and respectful of team members; and across departmental employees and peers
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >