Event Coordinator in Morrisville, NC
- Title: Event Coordinator
- Code: RCI-105892
- Location: Morrisville, NC 27560
- Posted Date: 09/09/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
- Hours are 9 - 5 pm, some night and weekend when traveling to an event.
- This role will support the current North American events team with all tradeshows and events.
- We are looking for someone who is comfortable with all sizes of events, and can either work along side a team member to support an event or take on a full event on their own.
- Most of these events are external facing (tradeshows) but there might be some internal events they will help with.
- Remote is fine, must be local to RTP in Morrisville, NC
- Client currently has a Contract position for a Meetings and Events Coordinator.
- Seeking keen organizational and project management skills for the set-up and execution of meetings and events..
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to succeed in a fast paced, fluid environment, while ensuring that project initiatives are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Client America’s Events team in the set-up and execution of tradeshows, conferences and events Support the greater Events Team structure as required (coordination within and across the event tiers at national, regional and local levels) Maintain current event documents, calendars and agendas.
- Communicate effectively and manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with external vendors as well as internal teams such as Marketing, Business Development (sales and administrative) on event plans, booth branding, design, messaging and promotions. Support with budget management and tracking.
- Help ensure effective processes and procedures to ensure smooth and professional running of the events. Assist with post-event metrics and reporting.
- Participation in Client Watermark volunteer activities
- 4-7 years of event development and delivery experience
- A strong sense of ownership and drive, a self-starter Excellent written and verbal communication skill, and comfortable with engaging others and asking questions Good technical and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; Cvent familiarity preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively Basic Adobe Creative Cloud skills are a plus
- An understanding of marketing technology or digital asset management is a plus Can assist with other tasks as assigned
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >