- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-8317-1
- Location: Newark, NJ 07105
- Posted Date: 09/09/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
- This position reports to a manager and is accountable for contributing to the efficiency of departmental operations through the performance of various administrative functions related to Risk Adjustment vendors.
Responsibilities Included but not limited to :
- Provide the manager and/or other staff members with complete and timely status on outreach vendor log.
- Conduct clerical duties , including responding to emails, preparing documents, reviewing vendor logs to address open issues
- Verify reports for accuracy and completeness
- Monitor, update, and track responses on vendor platforms.
- Perform quality assurance audits of reports and phone calls to identify gaps is vendor process
- Create and maintain files and records (including electronic files)
- Support the department by assisting with administrative and special projects as assigned by the manager
- May create, develop and maintain databases vendor activities and special projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefers two (2) years of prior administrative experience
- Requires ability to type 35 wpm.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills.
- Requires strong PC skills, particularly in MS Office.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to be entrusted with confidential information,
- Proficient in Excel
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Solid data entry skills and research skills with the ability to identify data inconsistency
- Resourceful, self-motivated with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic
- Exceptional organizational skills with high consideration to detail and accuracy.