Administrative Assistant in Newark, NJ
- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-8317-1
- Location: Newark, NJ 07105
- Posted Date: 09/09/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
- This position reports to a manager and is accountable for contributing to the efficiency of departmental operations through the performance of various administrative functions related to Risk Adjustment vendors.
Responsibilities Included but not limited to :
- Provide the manager and/or other staff members with complete and timely status on outreach vendor log.
- Conduct clerical duties , including responding to emails, preparing documents, reviewing vendor logs to address open issues
- Verify reports for accuracy and completeness
- Monitor, update, and track responses on vendor platforms.
- Perform quality assurance audits of reports and phone calls to identify gaps is vendor process
- Create and maintain files and records (including electronic files)
- Support the department by assisting with administrative and special projects as assigned by the manager
- May create, develop and maintain databases vendor activities and special projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefers two (2) years of prior administrative experience
- Requires ability to type 35 wpm.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills.
- Requires strong PC skills, particularly in MS Office.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to be entrusted with confidential information,
- Proficient in Excel
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Solid data entry skills and research skills with the ability to identify data inconsistency
- Resourceful, self-motivated with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic
- Exceptional organizational skills with high consideration to detail and accuracy.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >