- Title: Executive Assistant
- Code: RCI-50315-1
- Location: Princeton, NJ 08540
- Posted Date: 09/19/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
- At Client, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change.
- We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- This individual will be responsible for administrative support for the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement (SS&P) Vice President of Corporate Functions and direct reports.
- The executive associate will perform highly diverse administrative and project focused duties, which will involve communicating and supporting high level employees, including Executives and C-level resources.
- As this position may involve high-level contacts and exposure to confidential materials, this will require the use of tact, discretion and judgement.
- This individual must have proven skills in prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Drive effective calendar-based scheduling with sense of urgency, strategic planning and problem solving
- Optimize executive's time by routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, and initiating communications
- Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as expense reports, requisitions, large meeting coordination, and other executive associate duties
- Complete work products and perform activities that require advanced analytical ability, independent judgment, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Schedule multi-leg national and international travel, including but not limited to hotel, flight / train, car rental, etc.
- Coordinate special projects, events, meetings and off-site sessions.
- Manage event logistics including complex audio visual, catering, run of show etc.
- Adhere to T&E policies, including booking travel (domestic & international) and monthly reconciliation of business expenses and reimbursements
- Ensure manager’s preparedness for meetings (e.g., assemble meeting materials, assisting with PowerPoint presentations, & pre-reads)
- Creates, edits, and tracks job requisitions as well as assisting with other delegated tasks utilizing Workday; and must be able to learn new tools and systems in an ever-evolving environment
- Creates and follows up on purchase requisitions as well as invoice tracking related to staff augmentation services, PPE and other goods and services
- Supports recovery efforts related to Return to Office activities
- Internal and External Stakeholders:
- Enterprise LT
- SS&P SLT
- SS&P ELT
- CFI Leadership
- External Client suppliers and business partners
- Client systems knowledge and experience preferred
- High School diploma; B.S./B.A. preferred
- 5 – 8 years administrative or comparable experience at executive support levels
- Experience with Travel and T&E, Ariba/SAP, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Workday, Room Scheduler
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to handle Confidential matters
- Responsive, plans ahead (strategic) while executing on a day-to-day basis (tactical/operational); highly motivated to get things done, takes initiative
- Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases.
- Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
- Client recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment.
- We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.