- Title: Marketplace Operations Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-17066292
- Location: Beaverton, OR 97005
- Posted Date: 09/23/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Prachi Saxena
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Hybrid : Tue/Wed/Thur each week onsite
- Ability to work in a lot of ambiguity
- SAP/Excel experience
- Great communicator
Marketplace Operations Business Analyst
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- We are looking for an MPO business analyst to join the CaSA (Central and South America) team! You will be joining a newly stood up territory in APLA to ensure premium customer experience while driving growth and profitability, improving service, and optimizing order book productivity.
- In this role, you will support general operations and health of the business by providing important insights to deliver business results.
- You will analyze and influence business decisions through optimizing our supply chain by managing the overall health of the CaSA order book.
- You will also support several processes working with our x-functional team to ensure a top tier supply chain.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for providing relevant and accurate data, highlighting risks and opportunities for our internal and external partners.
What you will work on
- Capture, manage, and maintain the Central and South American orderbook and ensure booking targets are met across multiple KPI’s
- Prepare data findings with clear action points on a continuous basis in support of the MPO Account, Channel, and Seasonal Leadership Teams with recommendations for action
- Monitor & measure the health of the business through identifying and deploying success metrics
- Own and drive impactful insights which will include identifying continuous process improvement opportunities
- Experience developing evaluation methods / metrics for performance management, and developing and maintaining visualizations in Tableau (or similar tools) to communicate business performance
- Track, trace, and communicate delivery performance (outbound shipping, etc.) and recommend solutions to our x-functional stakeholders
- Participate in “business analyst” network across the organization to share key takeaways
- Build, maintain, and elevate a decision-making model that will enable the MPO team to make better operational, tactical, and strategic decisions with regards to consumer value and profitability
- E2E planning and influencing of the business results; connecting analytics and the business (e.g. oversee readiness for upcoming seasonal product launches and recommend optimized shipping modes, full price to off price inventory transitions etc.)
What you bring
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or a High School diploma with 2-3 years of meaningful work experience.
- Performance Management, Supply Chain Operations, S&OP, Finance or related experience preferred.
- Skilled with analytical tools (Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, SQL etc.)
- SAP experience preferred
- Data modeling and forecasting experience
- Shown capability of data analysis and insights to tackle business problems
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Supply Chain and Retail Knowledge preferred