- Title: Phlebotomist II
- Code: RCI-13352551
- Location: Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Posted Date: 09/23/2022
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Hours: M-F 07:30am-4:30pm
Candidate should have at least 1 year of phlebotomy experience.
Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily activities accurately and on time. Maintain a safe and professional environment. Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures. Maintains required records and documentation. Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to patients, clients, employees and the public in general.
- Ability to provide quality, error free work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-site supervision.
- Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and geriatric capillary and venipuncture - required.
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training preferred.
- Phlebotomy certification preferred (Required in California, Nevada, and Washington).
- One(+) years phlebotomy experience required.
- Customer service in a retail or service environment preferred.
- Keyboard/data entry experience a must.