RPA Developer in Syracuse, NY
- Title: RPA Developer
- Code: RCI-12217
- Location: Syracuse, NY 13202
- Posted Date: 09/29/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Candidate Location can be Syracuse, NY, Waltham, MA, Brooklyn, NY - the role is mostly remote but there may be a need to go into the office so important they are close to one of the locations.
- The role provides analysis and support to the Robotic Process Automation team including the design, development and testing of Robotic Process Automation solutions.
- This position works to design and deliver innovative automated solutions that expand process capabilities, improve accuracy, and create efficiencies across Client
- Functions as an integrator between the end users and Robotic Process Automation team, helping to create automation solutions to meet business needs
- Participates or leads in various types of meetings or workshops to understand, map, and help shape detailed business processes in order to define and design automation solutions, developing as-is and to-be process flows
- Responsible for the definition, design, configuration, testing, and initial deployment of new, modified and/or enhanced Robotic Process Automations
- Designs and configures RPA processes and objects in Blue Prism (processes, outputs, exception paths, and error handling) that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Creates testing documentation and performs testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing
- Works within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
Supervisory/Interpersonal- Experience Required
- Good organizational and project management skills with experience of managing, analyzing and/or overseeing a diverse portfolio of activities.
- Good communication skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous experience with Robotic Process Automation and Blue Prism desired
- Strong people and process skills with the ability to communicate complex information effectively
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills required
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and complete configuration and testing required for multiple applications with overlapping schedules
- Knowledge of a scripting languages and proven experience with programming (VB / HTML/ SQL) desired
- Excellent Microsoft suite knowledge; MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access and other technical skills required
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >