Omni-Channel Marketing Manager in Lawrenceville, NJ
- Title: Omni-Channel Marketing Manager
- Code: RCI-50508-1
- Location: Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- Posted Date: 09/30/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Omni-Channel Marketing Manager
Location – Hybrid
Pharma exp required
- The Worldwide Omni-Channel Experience Strategy & Planning team leads omni-channel planning, execution, and measurement in close partnership with Brand, Agency, and Production teams.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the management and execution of omni-channel engagement plans to support a brand.
- You will serve as a dedicated point-of-contact for an immunology brand reporting into the Associate Director, Engagement.
- This role requires extensive internal matrix collaboration (Production, Brand, Omni-Channel Capabilities, Business Insights & Analytics) and management of external partners such as digital and media agencies.
- Candidates for this position should have experience in pharmaceutical HCP digital marketing, Agency management, Brand partnership and MLR approval processes.
Purpose/Objective of the job:
- Serves as a dedicated point-of-contact for a brand, their digital and media agencies, ensuring seamless execution of omni-channel campaigns/tactics aligned to the brand strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties:
- Contribute HCP omni-channel engagement recommendations based upon customer insights and brand strategy
- Draft and deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of branded and unbranded digital programs
- Lead internal MLR review processes and work with external partners to ensure timely and accurate preparation of digital programs (e.g., CRM, third-party programs, HCP media, websites, mobile, eMail, social media, SEO/SEM, IVA, Field-Trigger e-mails, etc.)
- Partner with the Brand, digital agencies, media partners and the Production team to define project strategy, scope, timelines, and deliverables
- Lead pull through digital tactics and media programs that drive business impact
- Collaborate with Business Insights & Analytics to ensure KPI identification, measurement plans, and ongoing reporting/optimization of digital programs based on insights and analytics
- Drive innovation by partnering with Brands, external partners and capability leads to develop innovative new digital tactics
- Monitor project status and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions
- Demonstrated digital and HCP program experience
- Demonstrated ability to track and manage annual digital programs
- Hybrid work opportunity.
- Ability to work in the office two days a week is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5-7 years industry, (pharmaceutical/biotech or related agency) experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical digital marketing
- Experience leading digital engagement, channel, and analytics activities
- Proven ability in managing digital agencies, vendors, and cross-functional support teams
- Competence in developing, evaluating, and activating HCP media plans
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate internal MLR review processes
- Prior Digital or Media Marketing Agency experience is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Veeva PromoMats, AdobeAnalytics, WorkFront, Veeva CRM
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >