Business Development Specialist in Houston, TX
- Title: Business Development Specialist
- Code: RCI-84876-1
- Location: Houston, TX 77002
- Posted Date: 09/30/2022
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Sagar Shah
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 233
Manager is looking for a recent grads with Excel experience. Someone who can handle High Volume work flow, critical deadline, detail oriented, self started, Quick Learner
Remote training will be given
Experience of salesforce will be good to have as they use salesforce
Associate and bachelor degree will work
Submit candidate who is in commutable distance from Baltimore downtown; Chicago downtown; Boston; Philadelphia, PA; Wisconsin
- Coordinates pricing and contracting for sales team across many different departments, responsible for efficient and accurate data entry and maintenance of customer information, stays up to date with utility requirements and provides technical support to stakeholders, communicates clearly and concisely when interacting with others verbally or via email.
- Energy industry introductory position that requires the following: proficiency in Microsoft applications, strong analytical and organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to build and maintain trusting relationships and capable of maintaining confidentiality.
- Demonstrates flexibility, a positive attitude, and enthusiasm to learn with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience in a fast paced and team-work environment and can work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree is not required, but preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM systems is a plus for this role.
- Attention to detail, time management & organization, strong communication skills, ability to handle high volume of work. Prefer candidates within commutable distance of a Client office (Baltimore, Houston, Chicago, Boston, DePere, Louisville) for occasional in-office presence.
- Supplier, make sure you are covering the following with your submittals:
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >