Active Ingredient Technician in Athens, GA
- Title: Active Ingredient Technician
- Code: RCI-17406636
- Location: Athens, GA 30601
- Posted Date: 09/30/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sneha Pathak
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
- Manufacture animal health vaccine active ingredients following defined procedures and regulations using cell culture and virus culture technologies.
- Responsible for performing the activities associated with the preparation of vaccine components in an aseptic clean room environment utilizing virus and cell culture techniques according to USDA regulations
- Ensure compliance to the Standard Operating Procedures during execution of processes. Assist with training and coaching of current and new employees on required skills
- Complete/Review in process documentation for accuracy and compliance in a timely manner; maintenance of technical data and support documentation
- Demonstrate a visible and tangible commitment to EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety) programs and initiatives
- Assessment of individual performance in regards to the continuous improvement (AAI)
- Participate and provide support to site projects and initiatives (including deviation and change control management)
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Basic math skills, equipment/automation trouble shooting skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other database software systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >