Data Analyst in US-Remote
- Title: Data Analyst
- Code: RCI-17060961
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 10/03/2022
- Duration: 8 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Open to remote
- Analytical skills,
- Presentation skills, and experience with Tableau and other software
- We are hiring a Data Analyst to challenge the status quo and enable operational excellence in our Global Post Purchase space.
- The Global Post Purchase Data Analyst will have an outstanding opportunity to demonstrate their analytical mentality, effective interpersonal skills and growth mindset in support of advancing the consumer experience within Client Direct Digital Commerce.
- We're looking for someone who is a passionate problem solver, diving into large e-commerce datasets to analyze and solve complex business problems.
- The ideal candidate will develop and maintain business critical metrics and reports, analyze data and consumer insights, identify root causes and present findings and recommendations to drive key business decisions.
- Key duties will include constructing forecasts, maintaining analytical systems, verifying accuracy of data and acting as a liaison with business partners.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate accountability, strong interpersonal skills, curiosity, and be able to work in a self-directed, results oriented environment.
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- Conducts statistical analysis on data and information to ensure correct predictive forecasting or classification.
- Manages all aspects of end-to-end data processing utilizing customized report building functions of systems.
- Maintains analytical systems, verifies the accuracy of the data, and acts as liaison with business.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >