HR Connect Consultant in North Chicago, IL
- Title: HR Connect Consultant
- Code: RCI-19604
- Location: North Chicago, IL 60064
- Posted Date: 10/03/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
8 hours between the core hours of 7 AM CST and 6 PM CST. Some flexibility in exact schedule assigned.
Full Onsite Position
What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
- 1. Workday is a hard requirement, not necessarily expertise, but at least exposure and understanding, some work done in the application to make training easier
- 2. MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
- Workday Time and Absence
- Call center environment
- If no Call Center, experience, one year of other customer service, retail is fine, but Workday remains a requirement regardless of past work history and experience
• What type of environment is this person working in? Call Center environment.
• Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours):
- 8 hours between the core hours of 7 AM CST and 6 PM CST. Some flexibility in exact schedule assigned.
Is Overtime offered or required? No
Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? On Site
If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)?
- Lastly, who will be involved in the interview process? List the names of contacts that will be
- HR Connect is the name for Client centric HR and Payroll support and services focused on providing excellence customer experience as a primary principle.
- Service centers based in Lake County, IL, Tokyo, Singapore, & Krakow are dedicated to support Client Employees and Managers in their administrative and operational needs.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals interested in starting and developing their career in HR area:
- HR Connect Customer Experience Consultant - acts as the first point of contact for employees and managers HR inquiries providing them with excellent support.
- In this role you will help Client colleagues succeed at work by supporting them resolving HR related queries.
- Answer employee and manages questions related to HR processes, policies and general questions via phone, chat, or email
- Document all employee inquiries and transactions in case management tools as required
- Leverage knowledge databases and articles and other reference materials to answer employee and manager inquiries and resolve employee and manager HR transactions
- Maintain personal and organizational data in our HR system (Workday) and time tracking systems (Kronos and Workday)
- Navigate employees and managers with self-service transactions and processes
- Handle confidential and sensitive information
- Cooperate actively and closely with colleagues from other HRConnect teams (Payroll, Benefits, etc.)
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders (Business HR, Benefits, Total Rewards, Finance and other)
- May Participate in additional projects, continuous improvement workshops, or other initiatives
- Perform ad hoc projects, as assigned
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of demonstrable experience in HR or customer service considered as an asset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- French or Spanish speaker preferred but not required
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with HR service and processes as well as HRIS tools and systems
- Able to navigate computerized data entry systems and other relevant applications
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Have a continuous improvement mindset, strong problem-solving skills, and process oriented.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >