Accounts Receivable Specialist in Kansas City, MO
- Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Code: RCI-26156
- Location: Kansas City, MO 64114
- Posted Date: 10/03/2022
- Duration: 2 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Position Title: Cash Application / Accounts Receivable Specialist
It is a broad AR position so the more AR experience they have the better.
Once trained it can be a hybrid model.
could both extend or convert to full time employee.
Sending invoices Working with clients on disputes Updating and contact clients.
Previous AR experience Good at muti-tasking Knowledge of Excel and basic accounting practices
Works with the Accounts Receivable team in performing the full accounts receivable duties, including functions such as billing, cash collections, account reconciliations, cash receipt posting & application.
- Contact customers in attempt to collect outstanding amounts due to company.
- Obtains and sends invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- Answers accounts receivable inquiries, researches any necessary disputes and follows up with the customer.
- Researches and performs account reconciliations with customers.
- Assists in monthly closing, billing audits, etc., meeting corporate deadlines.
- Assists with related special projects, as required
- Manually bill items on an as needed basis.
- Assist with timely billing and invoicing of all clients.
- Update client accounts based on payment or contact information
- Communicate with clients to request payment and arrange payment plans
- To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields.
- Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (What You Will Need)
- Associate's degree (A. A.) in business or accounting;
- One to two years accounting/finance experience.
- Intermediate Excel ability required
- Navision experience preferred.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >