Circular Operations Reporting Analyst in Beaverton, OR
- Title: Circular Operations Reporting Analyst
- Code: RCI-16184989
- Location: Beaverton, OR 97005
- Posted Date: 10/04/2022
- Duration: 11 Months
- Name:Prachi Saxena
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Circular Operations Reporting Analyst
We’re looking for a Circular Operations Reporting Analyst to join our team supporting the team’s sustainability targets tracking, accounting, and reporting; compiling internal and external data and overseeing data validation processes to ensure our strategy is data-driven and effective. The candidate needs to thrive in ambiguity, be passionate at puzzle-solving, enjoy working with details, and derive insights from and storytell effectively through data. The ability to multi-task, work under tight timelines, prioritize tasks, keep highly organized, and work well both independently and with various partners is critical.
Areas of Responsibility
DATA MANAGEMENT & REPORTING:
- In support of 2025 sustainability targets, consolidate circular operations data for performance reporting, including providing data to Global Sustainability team for Client Inc quarterly reporting and validation
- Refresh factory waste data files weekly, validate data during quarterly reporting, and flag and evaluate data gaps.
- Collect Client Grind customers’ usage and royalty reports, as well as projected demand on a quarterly basis.
- Support management of factory waste supply forecasting, and Client’s and customers’ demand forecasts.
- Collect external and internal data performance across geographies in support of product waste programs including refurbishment, sorting, recycling, donating and destruction. Validate data during quarterly reporting, and flag and evaluate data gaps.
- Support data collection for quarterly Recycling Center KPIs.
- Collect and highlight findings from Client Grind website analytics to optimize website lead generation for Client Grind partner products.
- Support ad hoc requests from Leadership Team, Global Sustainability Analytics, etc. on any data reporting needs.
Top 3 Skills
- Moderate to advanced Excel skills
- Ability to self manage timeliness of deliverables to business stakeholders and prioritize multiple requests
- Ability to generate accurate data reports independently, identify root cause error issues and drive general insights with data
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >