Senior Category Contract Specialist in Skillman, NJ
- Title: Senior Category Contract Specialist
- Code: RCI-63976
- Location: Skillman, NJ 08558
- Posted Date: 10/04/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sagar Shah
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 233
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)/Laptop
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Law, Procurement, or Supply Chain , Must have MS Office exp
Reporting to the Logistics Procurement Category Contract Manager, the Senior Category Contract Specialist – Global Logistics Procurement will oversee and manage the Logistics Contract Management Processes and Lifecycle for an agreed set of Logistics Categories and/or Regions.
The Senior Category Contract Specialist’s scope of responsibilities include:
- Provide contract standards support to Regional/Global Sourcing Teams during tender negotiations, supplier selection processes and dispute resolutions (if/as required).
- Ensuring contract compliance of all logistics agreements with regards to termination, expiry and/or renewal dates, bid exemptions and the maintenance and tracking of all contracts in the relevant Company contract management databases (e.g. eICD).
- Support the standardization and optimization of logistics contracts: maintenance of all logistics contract templates and standards in line with Category Strategy objectives as well as all the latest legal and Company policy requirements (including but not limited to Quality, Security, EHSS, Risk Management and IT / Data Safeguards).
- All templates to be maintained and accessible on the relevant Community of Practice Sharepoint.
- Support the development/deployment of long-term logistics contract management strategies to support Company’s global / regional network strategies by Segment and leverage Company’s buying power globally.
- Support the development/implementation of best practices in strategic contracting on a global basis to improve commercial terms and minimize business risks in Company’s logistics contracts – with a specific focus on cost management, quality compliance and service improvement in order to leverage Company’s position with logistics providers.
- Deployment and annual training of logistics contract standards and negotiation playbook – including the publication of updated contract standards and templates.
Approximate Percentage of Time Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities
- 20% Maintenance of all logistics contract templates and standards
- 10% Developing/deploying long term logistics contract management strategies and best practices
- 10% Deployment and annual training of logistics contract standards – including the publication of updated contract standards and templates on a quarterly basis.
- 40% Provide contract standards support to Regional/Global Sourcing Teams
- 20% Ensuring contract compliance of all logistics agreements
- 100% Total
- Represent the Global Logistics Procurement Organization within wider Company Organization if/as required.
- Partnering with Global Services as required to ensure Global Logistics Procurement alignment with Enterprise and Supply Chain Procurement policies, initiatives and road map.
Required Minimum Education:
- BA/BSc Degree in Law or Procurement/Logistics/Supply Chain
Required Years of Related Experience: 3-5 years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
(Include any required computer skills, certifications, licenses, languages, etc.)
- Prior work or placement experience in a Logistics, Procurement or Sourcing environment.
- Self-motivated with capability of working independently and taking ownership of deliverables.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) with excellent communication & negotiation skills (written and verbal).
- Well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and facilitate coordination of large matrixed and/or virtual teams.
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or logistics industry / logistics service providers.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >