Manufacturing Technician in Portland, OR
- Title: Manufacturing Technician
- Code: RCI-0001-Pipeline
- Location: Portland, OR 97225
- Posted Date: 10/04/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Position Title: Manufacturing Technician
- Adhere to and promote the environmental, health & safety policies.
- Monitor production and conduct efficient machine changeovers.
- Ensure product meets quality specifications and daily production goals are achieved.
- Accurately enter production and quality data using a computer.
- Achieve and maintain assigned production process certifications.
- Maintain assigned work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Assist other operators with machine set-up and operation as needed.
- Document and report quality issues.
- Complete assigned preventative maintenance tasks on time.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Test products for quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot equipment.
- Analyse and adjust production processes and equipment.
- Assemble materials.
- Operate production equipment.
- Calibrate equipment.
- Keep documentation about production.
- Set up safety equipment.
- Clean production equipment.
- Transport hazardous and non-hazardous materials to disposal areas.
- High percentage of time is spent at seated workstation using microscope and tweezers to manipulate small components in tight spaces
- Requires significant hand-eye coordination and dexterity
- Smaller fraction of time is spent testing work piece on automated equipment
- Long periods of working alone but does require regular interaction with other team members and manager to discuss work priorities, assignments, and progress
- Required to learn new but similar tasks approximately once per year
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >