Talent Attraction Specialist in US-Remote
- Title: Talent Attraction Specialist
- Code: RCI-16953631
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 10/05/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
PROGRAMMING SPECIALIST, TA ENABLEMENT
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- This role will be an integral member of the Talent Attraction & Experience team within the Global Recruiting function.
- We are looking for someone who will assist in building and driving key global programs and projects that deliver premium talent for priority hiring areas.
- This position will also help deliver premium & inclusive candidate experiences, and assist with recruitment process strategies across Global TA.
- We need someone who knows the Talent Acquisition space with program and project management experience.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Assist in planning and implementing key projects to add value for recruiters, candidates, and other hiring stakeholders.
- Use survey data to recommend recruiting process solutions to deliver premium experiences.
- Support the recruitment and candidate journey strategy, and deliver communications, tools and resources for recruiting and hiring teams to implement.
- Use and influence the digital ecosystem to bring programming solutions to life.
- Use technology and data to influence, plan, and implement strategies.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Partner with all team members in Talent Acquisition including but not limited to: TA Leadership, Recruiters, Sourcers, Coordinatiors and Project/Program Managers.
- Work closely with our Centers of Excellence to deliver comprehensive solutions that drive talent against critical hiring metrics.
- We have more than 15+ teams across Clientthat we often collaborate with to drive impactful work.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum 4 years demonstrable experience and expertise in recruiting, sourcing, project management, program management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Human Resources or other related fields.
- Execute strategic global recruiting programs to boost candidate engagement and drive strong talent to Client .
- Results-oriented, forward-thinking, creative, able to challenge assumptions while providing a high-quality work product.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and balancing multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time timelines and within budget parameters.
- Self-starter who demonstrates comfort with ambiguity and can excel in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Experience implementing recruitment processes preferred.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >