Project Coordinator in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Title: Project Coordinator
- Code: RCI-85130-1
- Location: Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- Posted Date: 10/05/2022
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Sagar Shah
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 233
In office position, hybrid available , must be local
Support in the creation of standard metrics that provide overall status and progress related to schedule, budget, resources and deliverables. Metrics to be developed during the Project Planning activity. Core metrics that will be monitored include: Deliverable / schedule variance; budget variance; work effort variance (earned vs. burned); estimated time to complete; and estimate at completion.
Project initiation, funding authorization, planning, labor coordination, oversee engineering design and construction, contract management, invoice payments, project close out. Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders.
- May require field / job site visits with Project Managers
- Assist Project Managers with project initiation, funding authorization, planning
- Material management, forecasting, contract management, invoice payments, and project close out.
- Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders.
Candidate skills (soft, software, technical…)
- Adaptable, Strong communicator, Team player
- 2-4 yrs. experience as project engineer or coordinator
- BS degree required, CAPM/PMP preferred
- Microsoft Office, Asset Suite 8
- Strong communicator
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >