Laboratory Analyst I in Framingham, MA
- Title: Laboratory Analyst I
- Code: RCI-06943
- Location: Framingham, MA 01701
- Posted Date: 10/05/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Rajgurusingh Azad
- Email: Rajgurusingh.email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 225
MONDAY - FRIDAY 2nd shift 12:30pm-9:00pm
- This position is responsible for performing routine and complex testing of in-process samples and final products in accordance with SOPs and relevant procedures for method development, qualification, validation, method transfer, product release, stability, and process validation and investigations.
Perform laboratory assays in support of Method Development, Product Release, and Stability.
- Troubleshoot assay and Instrument problems with departmental leads.
- Review data for compliance to procedures and specifications.
- Calculate and evaluate results.
- Successful completion of assigned training.
- Make detailed observations in support of Alert, Action and OOS result investigations.
- Participate in writing and revising SOP’s.
- Ensure lab areas are clean, safe and properly stocked.
- Effectively demonstrate an understanding of cGMPs and application to specific responsibilities:
- Work compliantly & independently under supervision and direction.
- Follow accurate written procedures for testing of in-process and final product samples.
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to Genzyme’s safety procedures and guidelines.
- Perform maintenance on basic laboratory equipment.
- Key Responsibilities may differ among employees with the same job title and may change over time, in accordance with business needs
One of the following:
- High School Diploma with minimum of 4 Years of relevant industry experience.
- Associates Degree with 2-4 Years of relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2 Years of relevant industry experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools such as: Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- 1 Year Experience in GMP lab environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as: Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Experience with lab based data management systems.
- Experience in a Quality Control Laboratory.
- Experience with Environmental Monitoring, including Water Testing.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >