Behavioral Health Chief Clinical Officer in New York, NY
- Title: Behavioral Health Chief Clinical Officer
- Code: RCI-80366
- Location: New York, NY 10004
- Posted Date: 11/14/2022
- Name:Manshi Negi
- Email: Manshi.Negi@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 244
Seeking a dynamic Behavioral Health Chief Clinical Officer to provide on-site clinical and leadership oversight for all Behavioral Health activities. BH CCO will lead the clinical strategy and operations together with the Leader of BH: Together, they will oversee the Plan’s BH Division. The BH CCO will provide strategic clinical guidance for: BH clinical innovation, care management, utilization management, BH provider initiatives, BH value-based payment programs and BH quality management.
- Supervise and manage Adult and Children’s BH Medical Directors.
- Serves as the principal clinical resource between company and key clinical BH clinical leadership partners at NYC Health & Hospitals, major health systems and hospitals, SUD outpatient and inpatient centers of excellence, BH IPAs, and community-based providers and organizations.
- Proactively reviewing Care Management and Utilization Management data to identify challenges and opportunities, and taking swift action to ensure problems are addressed in a timely way.
- Collaborate in data analytics for risk attribution and prevention-based models of care.
- Compliance with all legal and regulatory standards.
- Participating in the development of BH strategic planning for existing and expanding lines of business.
- Representing the health plan at regulatory meetings held by the NYS Office of Mental Health (OMH), Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS), the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) and managed care trade organizational meetings as necessary.
- Participating in various task forces and multi-stakeholder collaborations to advance behavioral health priorities, including value-based behavioral health partnerships, recovery-oriented activities, qualitydriven telemental services.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure medical and behavioral health integration.
- Staying current with changing regulatory, legal, and other requirements, and ensuring that internal policies and procedures are kept up to date.
- Performing other duties as needed and assigned by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school and completion of an approved psychiatric residency.
- Master’s degree in Healthcare, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 5 years of clinical BH experience (excluding psychiatric residency)
- 2 years of BH leadership experience in a managed care organization
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated progressive experiences working in a leadership role in behavioral health managed care, especially Health and Recovery Plans, and have experience with NY State governmental oversight and regulations for inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services.
Licensure and/or Certification Required
- Certification in Addiction Medicine or Addiction Psychiatry strongly preferred.
- Unencumbered MD or DO licensed psychiatrist in NYS
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical skills
- Written/Oral Communication
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >