User Experience (U/X) Consultant in Brooklyn, NY
- Title: User Experience (U/X) Consultant
- Code: RCI-11302022
- Location: Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Posted Date: 11/16/2022
- Duration: 30 Months
- Name:Dalpat Prajapati
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
The U/X Consultant must be available to work a minimum of two (2) days from NYCERS’ Brooklyn office.
- CLIENT is seeking a User Experience (U/X) Consultant to ensure that all client-facing technology implementations and initiatives are usable, accessible and intuitive for the client.
- The U/X Consultant will be the “voice of the client,” working collaboratively with the development team (IT), the functional team (BA), CLIENT’ business units (Client Services,
- Membership and Service, Retirement and Pension Benefits) and the communications team to ensure that user interfaces meet the three criteria above before deployment.
Additional responsibilities of the U/X Consultant include:
- Participate in cross functional process review, project scope , requirements elicitation,and solution design sessions
- Perform user experience analysis based on functional and technical requirements
- Create user interface designs and mockups that will mimic the actual user interaction
- Create and document final design for implementation by technical teams
- Work with functional team to confirm proposed designs map to business goals
- Perform Interaction design and usability testing
- Participate in LRP Functional work stream meetings, to ensure user stories are created in a manner that address usability requirements, advocating for designs that benefit the end user while balancing the needs of the business and limiting software customization.
- Work with Communications’ Associate Director to review user flows, screens andlanguage for every MyCLIENT/Mobile App deployment to ensure an optimal clientexperience, given the scope of each project and is responsible for designing wireframes.
- Participate in usability testing during user acceptance testing to validate usabilityrequirements have been met by the developer or third party vendor.
- Participate in third-party vendor’s assessment of CLIENT.org, and collaborate with the Associate Director to determine feasibility of vendor’s recommendations and implementation strategy.
- Assist the Communications Division with the implementation of the Marketing Cloud platform, by ensuring its seamless incorporation into the Salesforce CRM tool.
- At least 5 years of experience as a U/X designer
- Demonstrated U/X writing experience, with an ability to create (clear, concise, actionable) content that helps the user accomplish their goals efficiently while striking a balance with business needs
- Ability to translate complex concepts into user-centered content.
- Collaborative, proactive and solutions-focused
- Skillful negotiator, who can improvise to create compromise
Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to translate business needs into functional requirements.
- Must be able to translate technical specifications into functional requirements.
- Experience in complex workflow development projects with expertise in Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using the Waterfall and/or Agile methodology
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must have be able to create detailed data models and process and data flow diagrams
- Manage multiple competing priorities of varying complexities through effective organization and communication while meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure.
- Passionate about work, self-motivated, high-energy, detail oriented, results-driven performer with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Must have superb communication skills and be able to effectively communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand manner with people regardless of their technical skill set.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, writing, analytical, problem solving, information gathering, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently on strategic issues with users.
- Good understanding in Human Factor as it relates to user friendly design of interfaces, maximize usability, and improvement of worker efficiency.
- Demonstrated “agile-development” mindset with strong customer-focus & resultsorientation
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Marketing and/or communications background
- HTML/web development experience
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >