Senior Technical Product Manager in US-Remote
- Title: Senior Technical Product Manager
- Code: RCI-17453333
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 11/17/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Prachi Saxena
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Remote Work: Completely remote is fine.
- Develops vision, objectives and strategy for a Technology product or program.
- Ensures all are aligned with business strategies and budget.
- Establishes and maintains cross-functional coordination.
- Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints.
- Manages project dependencies within the product/program and builds the team.
- Ensures relationships, performance, and communications are well managed.
- Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects within the product/ program; helps develop objectives and scope.
- Acts as an escalation point for issues that impact the product/programs cost, schedule, and/or performance.
Applicants should possess extensive product owner experience:
- Prioritization; backlog maintenance; stakeholder management; agile development process etc.
- Should possess experience in Machine Learning space.
- Familiarity with the unique aspects of ML which require application/rigor of traditional product management practices beyond just software development would be preferred.
- Should be a consensus-building collaborator able to wield enough technical authority and personal credibility to influence leadership of engineering and program across organizations.
- Familiarity with supply and inventory space would be desirable.
- Familiarity with AWS, Snowflake, Airflow, MLOps, SageMaker also desirable (preferred)
Top 3 Skills:
- Mentioned in Job description.
- Work Schedule: Standard hours.
- Time Zone: Any mainland United States time zone is fine.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >