Quality Systems Project Coordinator in US-Remote
- Title: Quality Systems Project Coordinator
- Code: RCI-20132
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 11/21/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Rajesh Rathod
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 426
The ideal candidate would have experience in both coordination in GMP. Looking for a candidate who sits in Lake County, they do not have to work onsite but the option to have them come in for meetings would be helpful.
- This individual will work in the Global Operations Quality Assurance function and will be supporting the global quality system improvement.
- The individual will be working with manufacturing sites and global quality system leads to support procedural enhancement.
- They will help in the daily activities and in quality projects (including integration process) for administrative and technical activities (e.g. Global quality metrics, facilitate interactions between local and global functions, create communications, set up ad hoc meetings, keep the SharePoint pages updated etc.).
What hours and days will this person be working? Full time (5 days/week)
What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
- Required Skill 1: Direct experiences in pharma industry at manuf. Site level
- Required Skill 2: Experiences in the pharma Quality System (at least an overview of all the QS topics)
- Required Skill 3: Project management
- Required Skill 4: Precise, accurate, result oriented
- Required Skill 5: willingness to travel (up to 20%)
What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? At least 5 years in pharma industry. Scientific university degree (Chemical, Biology, Biotechnology, Engineering etc.)
What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? Second language (French or Spanish) is a plus.
What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? The new employees (2) will work together creating a team, reporting to the Manager. They will have daily contact with Manufacturing sites and Global functions (e.g. CoE Leads)
Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? Yes
- If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Remote work 100%, no need to be in office. Travel can be required up to 20%
Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role: start as soon as possibleAbout Rangam:
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >