IT Auditor in Newark, NJ
- Title: IT Auditor
- Code: RCI-8374-1
- Location: Newark, NJ 07105
- Posted Date: 11/22/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Right to Hire - Hybrid
2 days in the Office. (Weekly) (Tue. and Wed.)
8 hours a day 40 hours per week
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
IT Skills or Knowledge
Good with Communication Skills
- This position has oversight for the analysis and translation of business needs into business/technical requirements.
- This role supports the Enterprise Business Technology Services governance and security program for information –security.
- The role requires facilitation skills, Business Analyst skills, understanding of IT and auditing practices for technology applications, infrastructure and security system controls.
- Perform business analysis as an IT Governance Liaison partnering with Subject Matter Experts ( SMEs), IT Managers, Internal Audit, Cyber Security Office SMEs, and colleagues to understand requirements and drive requests for evidence through the IT governance process.
- Facilitate data collection and documentation requirements for regulatory, Privacy, Cybersecurity and Internal Audit stakeholders
- Act as the primary point of contact IT Governance Liaison partnering with stakeholders: IT Subject matter experts, Internal/ External Audit, Compliance, Legal, Cyber Security and Privacy departments to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Audit evidence.
- Works effectively across teams and with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate IT audit remediations
- Participates in the collection of feedback from Subject Matter Experts on company policy proposed changes impacting IT to ensure that the Technology group standards and policy amendments are socialized, modified with IT stakeholders and implemented by full compliance dates in accordance to policy.
- Support Enterprise Risk Management by participating in IT risk assessments and control gap assessments facilitating requests and evidence collection with IT risk owners
- Review audit potential findings, work with stakeholders to validate and monitor the remediation until final evidence is submitted and the finding is closed in a timely manner.
- Background knowledge in IT, Auditing practices, Cyber Security and Risk Management
- Demonstrated experience to manage small projects
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to communicate effectively, build and maintain meaningful relationships
- Willingness to learn about IT, Auditing and Cyber Security
- Bachelors Degree required (equivalent work experience may be considered)
- 8+ years of related IT work experience preferably in the health insurance industry
- Demonstrated experience in a key lead role in major company initiatives and demonstrated leadership experience
- Requires knowledge of system development life cycle and implementation methodologies
- Requires strong ability to apply structure to loosely defined complex problems
- Demonstrates understanding of core business functions
- Requires skillful project execution experience and knowledge
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires knowledge of programming, development, and technical architecture
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >