Laboratory Team Lead in North Chicago, IL
- Title: Laboratory Team Lead
- Code: RCI-27426
- Location: North Chicago, IL 60064
- Posted Date: 11/22/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Main Purpose of Role
Responsible for supporting the monthly Sales and Operations Planning process, inventory management process, and on-going continuous improvement activities within supply chain management that require data capturing, analysis, and presentation.
This position is also critical for support of on-going and sustainable of strategy within the global supply chain group.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with organizational functions, such as Sales/Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, and Finance to provide necessary supply chain support for both new and existing products.
- Provide detailed data analysis as requested.
- Manage knowledge transfer of best practices and focus efforts towards continuous improvement of supply chain functions strategic sourcing, planning, and material movement).
- Collaborate with numerous technical and business functions across all regions to continually improve the understanding and usage of SAP and fourth shift (ERP systems).
- Provide analytical and historical analysis to support inventory and life cycle management decisions including analysis with inputs from global finance groups.
- Manage knowledge transfer of best practices and focus efforts towards continuous improvement of supply chain processes.
- Support regional and global Supply Chain planning as well as other functions in interpretation and review of supply/demand data, including trends, data exceptions and highlight key events related to new product launches.
- Distribute and monitor key supply chain performance indicators to ensure continuous improvement of process by benchmarking against best practices and building on existing practices within the organization.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, or technical disciplines. Or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 7 years Related work experience. 1. 5 years of experience in supply chain planning, forecasting, and inventory management. Familiar with statistical inventory management models.
- Additional experience in finance, marketing, and new product launch planning will be helpful in this position.
- Advanced skills in SAP R3 / APO and Business Warehouse (BW) data usage or similar ERP systems, analysis and presentation.
- Above average skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and other data query languages.
- APICS CPIM Preferred.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills. Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with numerous functions (Sales/Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance) and build consensus across functional, business unit, and geographic boundaries. Excellent communication abilities at all levels of the organization.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >