Bio Process Associate in Devens, MA
- Title: Bio Process Associate
- Code: RCI-51127-1
- Location: Devens, MA 01434
- Posted Date: 11/22/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Shift: 1st shift 10a-8p - (4x10's shift)
need 2 hires - 1st shift 10a-8p:
• 1 - Mon-Thurs
• 1 - Tues-Fri
The Bioprocess Associate uses current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) in the execution of commercial manufacturing processes for the manufacture of therapeutic proteins used in medicines that are revolutionizing the treatment of serious disease.
- Operate production equipment within an assigned functional area adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures.
- Revise and create process documents and assist with process related investigations.
- Train for proficiency in process automation and supporting business systems and in the operation of primary production equipment within the assigned functional area.
- Lead in maintaining material and components inventory level. Weigh and check raw materials.
- Support a safe work environment and contribute to area specific initiatives associated with work safety.
- Weighs and checks raw materials. Assembles, cleans and autoclaves process components. Assists in maintaining material and component inventory levels.
- Works on routine manufacturing assignments per written procedures that are moderately complex with minimal instructions. Assists in revising and creating process documents, i.e. SOP’s and Batch Records, and assists with process related investigations.
- High school diploma is required.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through completion of a certificate program or Associates Degree in Biotechnology or a related field is desired.
- Prior experience successfully participating on work teams where personal accountability, attention to detail, collaboration, and results were expected.
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools and web based applications.
- Prior experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations and/or prior work experience in a clean room or highly regulated environment desired.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Position Handles Hazardous Materials
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >