Global Digital Product Manager in US-Remote
- Title: Global Digital Product Manager
- Code: RCI-52328
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 11/22/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sagar Shah
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 233
GLOBAL DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- The digital era is defined by changing consumer behaviours driven by tech advances. Consumers enjoy real-time interaction and total connectivity powered by contextual intelligence.
- This new reality is what pushes the Client to “shift from TV to digital”, to expand the consumer engagement mod-el beyond the 5 minutes per day they're watching an influencer's video or drinking a beverage. The Client has a moonshot digital vision to “refresh the world and make a difference by meaningfully engaging with 2Bn consumers through compelling digital experiences and products across a portfolio of brands, platforms and services”
- Owned digital experiences and products play a critical role in building 1:1 consumer engagement across the entire consumer journey and life cycle, empowered by rich 1P behavioural data.
- This role has a global scope, defining forward-looking and consumer-centric owned digital product roadmap and architecture, managing digital products technology build, in collaboration with Owned Digital Experience Manager, in-ternal and external technology build resources (Marketing Technology, Platform Services, StudioX (con-tent & experience operations), Data and Analytics).
- This person will be responsible for leading products and to extend our current and build next generation digital experiences and enabling products that serve and refresh our consumers.
- You will assess market needs and conduct research to influence new product and feature development, develop global launch plans to bring products and/or changes to the market, while also identifying opportunities to improve ex-isting products and processes.
- Excellent cross-functional leadership, analytical and communication skills, ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and comfort with ambiguity are a must.
- The ideal candi-date will also have a strong understanding of digital engagement experiences and web/app platforms, a track record of shaping product strategy and growing product adoption, and a vision for how we can help advertisers to find high-quality leads on our platform.
KEY SUCCESS PARAMETERS
- Minimum of 6 years of consumer digital work experience, and minimum of 4yrs in a product management capacity.
- Needs to have experience working in cross functional teams and geographies.
- Needs to have developed owned digital experiences and products with clear consumer value proposition and tangible return on investment.
- Needs to have an agile and entrepreneurship mindset.
- Reporting to the Sr. Director, Global Digital Product, you will be a part of the product team helping to determine our roadmap and ship value to our consumers.
- Quickly work out what the next best opportunity is, tell a clear story as to why and then empower your team to execute on it.
- Be the product lead within a cross-functional squad working alongside leadership, engineering, design, and marketing partners.
- Coordinates product strategies and delivery with other product owners to deliver complete set of capabilities
- Responsible for leading core product processes for their squad(s). Developing digital product roadmap, epics & user stories and manages backlog prioritization and grooming along with flag-ging issues and helping resolve blockers.
- Be the voice of our active community inside our organization.
- Be accountable for setting and delivering against ambitious product goals, success metrics & KPIs aligned to our vision and strategy with your team.
- Ruthlessly prioritize and clearly communicate what your squad is working on and why.
- Work with teams to understand landscape, consumer journey, business outcomes all which feed into the product strategy, epics and story development.
- Industry Research & Benchmarking – define product opportunities & trends
KEY KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
Please populate the below with 5 functional skills required for success in the job
- MASTERY OF (REQUIRED)
- BROAD EXPERTISE IN (GOOD TO HAVE)
- DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- DIGITAL EXPERIENCE DESIGN
- AGILE SCRUM METHODOLOGY
- DIGITAL OPERATION
- SIT, UAT AND DEVOPS METHODOLOGY AND TOOLS
- DATA ENGINEERING
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
SAMPLE PRODUCT DOMAINS
- Design System Product Owner (UX, UI and Style Guides)
- New Digital Experience Product Managers
- Promotional services engine
- CRM (email & social integration) Product Manager
- Web/App Experience Tagging & Analytics Reporting
- Consumer Access Management & Consumer Identity
- QR code management to an Experience Hub (ie, DSE but also others)
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >