Financial Analyst in Princeton, NJ
- Title: Financial Analyst
- Code: RCI-27513
- Location: Princeton, NJ 08540
- Posted Date: 11/23/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide cost planning, analysis, and reporting to management for Princeton manufacturing site includes purchase price variance, overhead spending analysis, headcount reporting, freight and distribution expense, inventory management, and capital spending
- Utilize systems including TM1 and ERP (system with detailed transactions) to analyze actuals and investigate variances
- Prepare accounting journal entries and monthly reporting packages to Finance and Business leadership
- Apply GAAP rules to properly record accounting records and be able to guide and explain to Sr. leadership
- Identify improvement areas and actively work with Finance and IT to gain efficiency
- Work with Corporate Finance Shared Service and Division Finance Teams to support ad-hoc requests.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong Accounting background
- Strong Analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in financial and variance analysis working with financial system applications
- Highly skilled in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- 4+ years in Finance or Accounting in a fast-paced environment
- Experience performing cost analysis.
- Manufacturing/Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in a matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Working knowledge of TM1, SAP, Oracle, or MRP system in multimillion dollar companies
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >