Data Analyst in Devens, MA
- Title: Data Analyst
- Code: RCI-51310-1
- Location: Devens, MA 01434
- Posted Date: 11/23/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
50% Onsite 50% remote
- 3+ years of data analytics experience, preferably in a biopharma or similar GxP environment
- 3+ years of Advanced-level Excel experience (pivot tables, VBA/macros, complex formula construction)
- 2+ years of experience with SAP, Oracle or similar enterprise software
- 2+ years of experience with data visualization software (ie. Tableau, Spotfire, MS Power BI) preferred
- The Data Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting data to support Supply Chain decisions in support of Supply Chain cross-functional processes for Commercial and Clinical manufacturing.
- SAP Data extraction and reporting SME for material and inventory data elements
- Collects, analyzes and documents data wrangling and visualization/analytics requirements
- Analyzes and reviews data in collaboration with the senior planners and recommends strategies
- Works independently to initiate and/or enhance tools and reports
- Supports development of departmental performance measures and tracks progress to established KPIs
- Develops data solutions to support current business needs and supports continuous improvement or processes
- Interface directly with end users from other groups across Supply Chain, Procurement, Manufacturing, Finance and others where necessary
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills required.
- Ability to present complex data in concise, executive level format
- Excellent communications and computer skills with a demonstrated high proficiency with MS Office tools
- Experience with data visualization software (ie. Tableau, Spotfire, MS Power BI) a plus
- Ability to work independently and participate in cross functional teams. Able to communicate will all levels of Management, develop successful working relationships.
- Need 2-4 years’ experience with a B.S or 1-2 years with a M.S., or 5+ years of direct job-related experience (preferably in a GxP environment)
- Basic understanding of manufacturing operations and manufacturing material management required
- Experience with SAP or other enterprise software strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel skillset required (Pivot Tables, Macros, complex formula development).
- Knowledge of VBA preferred but not required
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >