Customer Service Rep./Phlebotomist in Oakdale, MN
- Title: Customer Service Rep./Phlebotomist
- Code: RCI-13462623
- Location: Oakdale, MN 55128
- Posted Date: 11/23/2022
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Siddhi Kadakia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 277
8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
This position is responsible for acting as the liaison between the client, the agent, and the examiners by answering the telephone, researching questions, and providing appropriate answers in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches, answers, follows up and tracks client, agent and field questions appropriately and in a timely manner.
- This includes, but is not limited to, giving out specimen requirements, requesting additional tests and providing reports.
- Documents all calls and submits problem or difficult calls to the manager.
- Coordinates activities between client services, the agent and the client.
- This includes scheduling applicants with an examiner or at a PSC site and communication agents, applicants and examiners.
- Conducts in center exams which include taking basic vitals, medical histories, venipuncture, urine collection, and EKG.
- Also collects specimens for pre-employment drug screenings and other Diagnostics services.
- Other duties as assigned. Responds to the needs and requests of clients and Diagnostics management and staff in a professional and expedient manner.
- Observes all compliance policies and safety policies and procedures as outlined in the Diagnostics Safety Manual or safety matters included in other special training.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Phlebotomy or Medical Assistant certificate preferred (required in some states).
- Minimum one year customer service experience and one year phlebotomy experience with pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Prefer urine or hair follicle collection and EKG experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to type 40 wpm Basic computer skills in Microsoft office with the ability to learn new software
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Must have Phlebotomy and EKG certifications and experience in obtaining medical history, collecting vitals and specimen processing.
- Must be able to multi task in a high paced environment.
- Call center, fast-paced environment.
- Business acumen a must.
- Excellent data-entry and speaking skills (ability to listen, empathize).
- Must have a reliable transportation and an outstanding work-ethic with a desire to grow in his/her role.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >