SAP Supply Chain Planning Solution Architect in Mississauga, ON
- Title: SAP Supply Chain Planning Solution Architect
- Code: RCI-20424
- Location: Mississauga, ON L5N 5M8
- Posted Date: 11/23/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
- Take ownership for the design and delivery of one or more functional releases of OMP in accordance with the multi-year roadmap.
- Implement business requirements to ensure that the OMP system delivers high-quality user experiences and planning results on a consistent and supportable global platform.
- Ensure alignment between the business SME’s, Planning & Integration Product Line, ASPIRE PLAN, and ASPIRE Global Template teams.
- Working closely with the business SME’s, other IT peers and the vendor to deliver new solutions and enhancements to existing functionality.
- Establish/extend interfaces between OMP and connected systems, like S/4 or legacy ERP systems, where applicable.
- Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding supply chain planning solutions.
Competencies and Skills:
- Working experience of functional, configuration and/or development experience in SAP ECC, SAP APO, OMP or other supply chain planning systems.
- Experience supporting business functions. Specific business knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Planning (some or all of: Demand Planning, S&OP Processes, Supply Planning, Detailed Scheduling, Inventory Optimizing)
- Project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major application implementation.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Ability to analyze and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Experience with the system validation process, including documentation and testing of validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- MA/Eng. in Information Technology or Business or relevant experience
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >