Administrative Assistant in Horsham, PA
- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-63201
- Location: Horsham, PA 19044
- Posted Date: 11/23/2022
- Duration: 7 Months
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)/Laptop
Administrative Assistant II – IMBRUVICA Marketing, Oncology
- Clint is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to support multiple Group Product Directors (GPDs) with the IMBRUVICA Marketing Team located in Horsham, PA.
- This is an exciting administrative opportunity to support Oncology Leaders with light support to the broader team members.
- This position includes complex administrative duties and projects, requiring the use of sound judgment and discretion, independent assessment and resolution of complex situations/problems.
- Manage complex and challenging calendars on behalf of GPDs while having awareness to time zone differences will alliance partners, manage and prioritize high volume of meeting requests and scheduling tasks.
- Coordinate and manage complex interview schedules.
- Assist with travel arrangements.
- Assist with onboarding/offboarding personnel as appropriate.
- Assistance with expense reports when requested.
- Proactively stay informed of company policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to the functioning of the department and provide guidance of such to applicable staff with relevant reminders of upcoming events and projected related deadlines.
- Provide excellent collaboration and teamwork skills while working with the Oncology Administrative Team as well as other administrative staff to accomplish departmental activities and cohesiveness to the department.
- Prepare and handle confidential correspondence.
- The individual selected will maintain security and confidentiality of sensitive documents, information and proposals.
- A minimum of an Associate Degree is required, ideally in Finance, Accounting, Business or related area with 2 years related experience OR a minimum of 5 years of related experience in lieu of a Associate degree is required.
- Experience working with Totality and other compliance tools is also preferred.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail are required. Strong influencing skills, good verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization are required.
- Must be proficient in Excel and other MS Office tools.
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and make decisions in an ambiguous environment is required.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >